To end up with a group of institutions owned by the same management that can train various levels of education (Day care, nursery, primary, secondary, tertiary and university).
KEY AIMS OF SUPERIOR
- To have an energetic, brilliant committed qualified professional working staff or employees.
- To enumerate staff well to do proper care for children
- To enable all children to develop self discipline through self motivation.
- To provide a safe, stimulating and secure environment in which all children can flourish.
- To help all children to be happy, confident and enthusiastic learners.
- To ensure that discrimination on any ground is not tolerated
- To encourage creative, enquiring minds.
- To encourage the development of skills and attitudes to promote lifelong learning.
- To foster an awareness of acceptable standards of work, attitude and behavior, both in and out of school.
- To help each child to become a responsible member of society.
- To provide equality of access to the curriculum and an equal chance for all children to fulfill their potential.
- To enable each child to reach their full potential by fostering self esteem and a sense of achievement.
- To work in partnership with parents in all aspects of their child’s learning.